Dental Care you can Trust
At Admire Dental our goal is always to preserve the maximum amount of healthy dental structure, provide minimally invasive procedures, and fully restore the form, function, and appearance of damaged smiles. Left untreated, dental decay and damage will only progress to create more extensive problems, so the sooner we see patients the better. Contact Admire Dental to schedule an appointment with one of dentists.
- Decay or trauma – when damage has effected too much of the tooth for our team to adequately repair it with more conservative options like fillings, we typically need to place a crown
- Cosmetic enhancement – in some cosmetic cases, we recommend placing one or more dental crowns to conceal damaged, misshapen, or flawed teeth
- Root canal therapy – following a root canal, we may recommend placing a dental crown to protect the treated tooth and restore some of its natural strength
- Fixed bridges – dental crowns can also be attached to surrounding healthy teeth to support tooth replacement bridges for those patients who have lost one or more consecutive teeth
- Dental implant tooth replacement – dental implants can support a single crown to replace an individual tooth or up to four connected crowns to form an implant-retained fixed bridge
While traditional restorations require two visits to complete, we offer a same day solution that provides the same high quality results over the course of just a few hours in our office. This computer assisted design and manufacture system allows us to prepare the tooth. Then, digitally scan and create a plan for the dental restoration. An in-office milling unit receives the design and crafts the restoration from a block of high quality porcelain. We are then able to place the dental crown, bridge, or other restoration on the very same day.
Patients with more extensive tooth loss will likely need to consider partial or full dentures. Partial dentures, often referred to simply as partials, are used to replace any number of consecutive or nonconsecutive teeth along an arch. These prosthetics are crafted using a natural looking base material that is molded to fit between healthy teeth supporting replacement teeth and filling the gaps in patients’ smiles. Partials are stabilized by metallic clasps or braces that attach to surrounding teeth. Full dentures are similarly made using a gum-colored base to support the row of replacement teeth, but they are held in place by natural suction between the denture and patients’ gums and jawbone.
Root canals have a reputation for being painful, but actually, most patients experience significant pain relief following root canal therapy. The procedure is necessary when tooth decay or damage reaches the innermost layer of the tooth – the pulp. The entire nerve system of the tooth is housed within the pulp, so this decay and damage has direct access to the nerves triggering a painful toothache. A root canal removes the entire damaged pulp and nerve system alleviating pain instantly.
I can honestly say I have NEVER met a nicer dentist. The rooms have TV and headphones to watch Netflix or listen to Pandora. Very clean. The dentist and hygienists have a great relationship while caring for you. I've already recommended all my family to them.